THE SWEETEST INTERNSHIP IN NYC!
For the fall semester, She’s the First is looking for an experienced, go-getting PR/editorial intern who is an impeccable multitasker, lives and breathes social media, and believes cupcakes can change the world.
You will be assisting the launch of our national tie-dye cupcake bake-off, helping make the first massive campaign a sweet success, offline and online! Here are the key details:
Timing: September, October, mid-November. Work in NYC a minimum of 3 days or at least 20 hours a week
• Someone in or accessible to NYC
• Smart and spunky personality
• Focused but overactive, creative mind!
• Deliver/collect assets for our media partners (including Her Campus!)
• Pitch stories to local press & track coverage
• Support social media efforts, especially with outreach to college groups and producing Facebook/Twitter contests
• Blog for shesthefirst.org
• Answer emails that cupcake organizers send to She's the First, if they need guidance
• Help keep electronic contact spreadsheets up-to-date
• Make sure there’s a tie-dye cupcake bake sale on your campus!
• Help create analytic and recap reports for partners/sponsor after the campaign ends
• Report directly to the President/Founder of the organization
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org: • Resume • 1-2 professional references • A two-paragraph cover letter on 1) what you have to offer the cupcake campaign and 2) what you hope to learn from the cupcake campaign • Send a tweet to @shesthefirst – you can say anything!
President/Founder | shesthefirst.org
Co-Founder | girlswhorock.org